Participants are required to inform our office in writing if they need to cancel their place on a workshop. Requests to cancel a workshop or to transfer to another workshop must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation and transfer policy is as follows:
• Up to 6 weeks prior to the workshop: a full refund will be provided within 10 working days after you have notified (and received acknowledgement) from the office.
• 2 – 6 weeks prior to the workshop: a 40% ($560) cancellation fee of the workshop fee will be charged and the difference will be provided within 10 working days after you have notified (and received acknowledgement) from the office.
• 2 weeks prior to the workshop: a 100% cancel fee will apply and no refund will be given.
• 12 months to 6 weeks prior: Transfer is free of charge
• 2 to 6 weeks prior: An administration fee of $195 will be charged
• 2 weeks prior: No transfer will be given
• In the event that the workshop you are registered in is cancelled or re-scheduled, registrants will have the option of receiving a full refund, or transferring to an alternate workshop within 12 months of the original workshop registration date.