FUSE eLearning Courses
The University of Melbourne Focused Ultrasound Simulator Education (FUSE) offers accredited, affordable and high-quality solutions to institutions who are wanting to run their own specialised ultrasound education to hospital staff.
The simulator eLearning education packages have been designed to take away the hard work of having to create an education program from the beginning. There are five different eLearning education packages offered, FCU TTE, FCU TOE, FCU Peri-arrest, Vascular Access and Lung. The eLearning component of the course is delivered online and is fully supported.
The programs have been designed to ensure that clinicians gain:
- Knowledge – via interactive eLearning
- Practice – via self-directed practice on simulators
- Examination – via online assessment portal
- Recognition – completion certificate
- Clinical logbook option – to keep a record of all clinical cases performed
The institution provides:
- Simulator workshop – (Train the Trainer package available for all Simulator eLearning programs)
- CAE Simulator and Pathology
The combination of CAE simulators and the University of Melbourne eLearning provides an easy to deliver and low-cost training solution together with the confidence that staff are getting well-structured learning and good support.
Please contact our support site if you need assistance in setting up a program in your institution.